Monday, August 3, 2009

This Is What I Brought You, This You Can Keep.

But please, please do not forget me! I promise to depart, just promise one thing. To kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
Okay people, I have a dare for you. I double-dog-dare you to... name the band and the lead singer? My weekend was fairly good, how was all of yours, I hope that it was good? I won the lottery, I bought a 1984 Chevy Corvette Stingray (black) with the money, I then went to New Orleans and was cruisin' the strip. Who did I happen to fly by? None other than the recently split up... Claudia Schiffer! Are you surprised, 'cause I sure was? Then she told me that she needed a spouse or else she would lose 3 million dollars in a settlement from her prior marraige. I told her that if I HAD to, I might be able to find it in my heart to do that. We flew to Maui Hawaii, where we were quietly wed, as we had skillfully eluded the press! We were only able to have a 2 day honeymoon, as I was contractually bound to go to practices today with The New Orleans Saints. After all... they needed the most time possible to get me aquainted and accustomed with the team, as I had aquired the position of quarterback. Holy crap... my lower arms ache so badly because I have used them so heavily to sign contracts and Marital vows and titles and so on and so forth. And that is not even mentioning the training I finished near the end of the week in and for being "Beyonce Carter"'s body guard. It truly is hard to be humble when you are as great as I am. But SOMEHOW... I happen to manage.
If there's a bustle in your hegderow, don't be alarmed now.
It's just a spring clean for the May Queen!
Yes, there are two roads you can go down, but in the long run,
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind!
Eric "Bonzo" Evans... the 1st

No comments: