Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Know That I Am. I Am, I Am The Luckiest.

I know that we all have good days and bad days, but dang, lately I've had a whole bunch of really good days. I talked to my Mother on the telephone for a while last night. I flat out; adore/respect/love/appreciate/thank the Lord nightly for my Priestess of a Mother figure! My love for her never wanes, it simply grows more and more by the day. I'm pretty frickin' stoked because of the fact that I'll get to see 6 of my favorite women in the world and spend some vacation time with them in less than a month, around Labor Day. Those women would be Pat, Angie, Emily, MacKinzie, Abigail, and last... but CERTAINLY not least... Avery! After I talked to my Mother, My great friend Joe, and the other Joe came and kicked it at my house after we played some 7 on the line, horse, and straight up ball in the gym. much fun was had by all! After we got done, some of us made dinner at my home, others brought it from take-out. we had dinner, followed by a Wii bowling tournemant. And, yes... I did "Kick the metaphorical Trash"! And there was much rejoicing! And Robin ate his minstrels. And there was much rejoicing! I'm pretty stoked because, tonight the Joes are going to come over again and this time they will assisst me in starting up a facebook account. I'm sure that much more fun will ensue. Perhaps I shall let one of them win at basketball or bowling? No... no, I most probably will not. That just would not be me! I talked and laughed with my friend Jason again today around lunch. We have known eack other since about 2004, and we have always had a great time together! It always brings my day up to talk to him and laugh my butt off. Lord knows that there is plenty of that to lose a skosh in a laugh! I won't suffer... much!
I hope all of you who read this are doing well,
Thanks for the friendship,
Eric "Iron Man" Evans

2 comments:

amanda webb said...

Hey Eric, your blog is awesome! But the next time we play ball you might not have such a great time since I will "metaphorically kick your trash"!

Eric said...

How little you know about your future events and the predictions therein. Yes, you are beautiful, Dear! But... Compared to myself you are a bit of a loser. You needn't be too ashamed, you are not among the few! Carinita,
Have a fantastic week and a great weekend, I'll see you in about a week and a half. One must remember, I'm visiting my fandamnily this weekend!
Notghin' but love, and some chub,
Eric Evans... please check out my new poem I wrote yesterday and just posted on my blog? Thanks Dear, you're always my friend Amanda.