Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Put your money in a big house, get yourself a pretty wife!

Martes Augusto, 4tho=

I seriously would be a metaphorical Happy Meal for Sigmund the Freud! By the by, I woke up at the butt-crack o’ dawn again this morning! I’m seriously stoked for my vacation to Jackson Hole on the holiday which was set aside for moi... Labor Day. This would not be because of my contribution to America’s workforce, because; do you even know me? Let’s just say that my 10 month old niece Avery brought home roughly as much as I did from HER job! No the reason that I say that is because I’m sure that many people have been mistaken to think that I personally was about to go into labor! I’m sure that as I went into the countless Instacare’s the countless times that I have... there have been many nurses who have dialed Guinness and told them that there was a headline story on their hands!
Hey you Ladies and Gents, I just wanted to tell you all thanks. I truly hope that I’m not boring the heck out of you. Honestly, this very well may have been the best idea to have me do. I’d like to thank my good friend Jason for suggesting that I start doing it. It is such a good way for me to vent!

No comments: