Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sometimes Goodbye Is A Second Chance

Well, I am as excited, confused... exhillerated, perplexed... anticipatory yet dumbfounded that I've ever been! I know FOR A FACT that when one door closes, another one opens! I broke it off with Latitia today, and I am quite glad that it happened. Itr was bound to anyway! I suppose that it is better now than later. After all, I never really loved her, just felt bad for her. I think that we all know those kinds of things never work. 1 person in the relationship is never fully happy, and I think that it would have been me. Scratch that, I'm sure of it!
But, like I said; another door, detected or not, ALWAYS opens! I'm pretty sure as schniffens that one opened up for me today. A frickin' huge one! Like an orange on a toothpick! Huge. Like Sputnick. It's got it's own weather system! - A moment of silence for the mad acting skills of Mike Myers, even though he is still alive!
... ... ... Okay, collect yourself danggit! It's time to move on!
Today I got word that a woman who is beautiful, and with the same personality as mine; is moving to my area tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always ... tommorow. It's only a day away! coda:(but I'll meet her in 3, and that's okay!) I should publish this into a song or something, I could make millions to pay off the copyright infringement! Wait?!?
Anyways, I know her name... BUT... I also heavily believe in the concept of personal damnation, so I'll just wait to see how the cookie crumbles. And ANYBODY who knows me at all is well aware of how patient I am. Damn, I'm screwed!

No comments: