Monday, August 3, 2009

Made To Feel The Way That Every Child Should...

I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad! The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had. I find it hard to tell you, 'cause I find it hard to take.. When people run in circles it's a very very mad world.
Please do not get the wrong idea? I am not in a rollar coaster mood. I'm actually in an inordinately good mood. I heard this song by Tears For Fears; "Mad World", and it brought to mind how very frickin' much I am lucky about the way I love my life. I litterally hated it for years on end. Now I can see a light at the end of this tunnell through the Hell of this "Mad World". I can't think of a better word to describe my emotions, fittingly, than the word "inexplicable"! It seriously blows to be going through what I am, but dang, to be going through it in MY EXACT TYPE of shoes is virtually Divine. Every time that my life starts to look down... something comes along my way to lift my spirits and pick me up again! I KNOW for a given fact that I am watched over and protected. I'm supposed to be here for a reason, and I know that I'll find out that reason / those reasons when I'm ready and it comes time.
Until then, I honestly cannott imagine being in better shoes than those that I'm in. I have the absolute best support cushion / network I've ever heard of. Seriously, an adequately trained family from above, a carbon-copy family on this realm, An amazingly resilient body and mind, a basis of friends from Bob - Jeff - Misty Lou - Theresa - to... another Jeff in Logan, to Nurse Spaztrick - Nurse Becka in Provo, to Francis - Barbera - Niel in Idaho, to Tyler - Mindy - Brandy - Nurse Ang - Jason - Stacey - Aubrey - Scott x2 -Brock - Jessicca - Ranelle - Tony and many others whose names I cannot remember in Cedar City, to Bill and many others in Salt Lake, to Marty - Jan - Marv - Virginia - Paulette - John - and countless other friends and relatives in Bountiful. I have help just about everywhere I turn. From Canada to the Western US... I'm pretty much covered!
I love you Mother and Dad,
Eric "Lazerus" Evans

No comments: