Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello, Is There Anybody In There? Just Nod If You Can Hear Me, Is There Anyone Home?

Life really squeezes the wrong freakin' lemons for me at times. I was having the day from Hell on Friday until James showed up. We all went tp the store, then we prepared for a get-together. About 5-10 other people showed and we played a wild and crazy game of Texas Hold 'Em Poker. Everybody put 5 bones in a pot and it was winner take all. I tied with James' wifey for first place and we split the money in two. I love that frickin' game! Today I went to James' home to cook his boys, his wife, his sister-in-law, and himself some S&S pork for dinner. It tasted fantastic! Afterward... we just kicked it, played with the boys, and simply chatted while we took it easy! Much fun was had by all!
Amen.
Eric Mohatmah Evans
Please don't forget to tip your waitress.

No comments: