Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm... Too Sexy For My Shirt, So Sexy It Hurts...

Just know that, no matter what Right Said Fred says; I have never known / nor ever will know how to go disco dancing. That pleases me immensely! ANYWAYS;

Back to... "The Lives of Eric Pre-Death". Both of mis Padres were raised in extremely poor surroundings with rather large families. However, although the funds were extremely low, they were taught not just how to make it, but also the importance of Fraternal love and friendship and unity. These are all lessons which they made sure that they passed on to all 4 of their kids. They also inadvertantly instructed us through pure example.

Anywhoo, they were raised on farms each. My Mother in Southern UT. My Dad in Canada and Best Valley, UT. Although they were raised on meager funds, I'm sure that each has no regrets. It made my Mother an Angel and my Dad a Saint.

However, they are human! Every kid wants --- no matter how spoiled or discarded he is. Both of mis Padres learned beautifully how to replace monetary needs with family love and emotion.

"Eric... cease your engines. You are hungry Hose-Head! More shall continue later."
'Till then,
Eric Eugene Evans

No comments: