Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Having A Jack Johnson Type Of A Day Today

In my State, it's a holiday today! The 24th of July. THE DAY MY STATE WAS DISCOVERED. Basically, I look at it like this, it's an excuse to nonchalantly set off large amounts of fireworks. I hold the month of July close to my heart. Two days in one month where I can legally become a pyrotechnics expert!

ANYWAYS. My Mom started her college schooling at BYU while my Dad served his mission in London, England. When He returned home, he went to the Y to further his education to become a teacher. He quickly met my Mother, and asked her to marry him. THEY ARE BOTH PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! In my life... I don't think I have ever seen them get in a fight. That's impressive, considering the fact that they've been married for about 300 years!
So they moved up to SLC to start a family. I have an older Sister, an older Brother, and a younger Brother (Who is more intelligent and successful than I am!). ALL of my siblings are, as was previously mentioned... "Married With Children"!

No comments: