Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And every time I've held a rose, it seems I've only felt the thorns. And so it goes, and so it goes. And so will you soon... I suppose!

HOLY CRAPOLA Batman!!! Eric "Crippled Pony" Evans is making his second blog entry in... LESS THAN 1 MONTH! That's right kids. 1 freakin' day! Uncle Eric is holding his promise up. Speaking of which (the Uncle part); my youngest niece, who is 1 and a half years old... recently learned to say one of her first words. 1st of all, I guarontee she does not remember ever seeing me. She was circa 1 year old last time she did! Anyways, I guess she walks up to the family picture on mis Padres living room floor and points to me, then she says "Ek". UNCLE ERIC LOVES YOU; AVERY HAZEL EVANS! Not only is she trying to say my name, but she has recognition of who I am. I am so stoked to see the whole fam. for the first time in 5 months or so in about a week when I travel a mis Padres casa bonita. Fuschnickens, I bet that will really be one of the best gifts I'll be given! Well, I gots to run. Word up to my peeps! Keep it real Homies. Suckas. I be seein' you later. Best of luck in all!
Eric "Limping Shetland" Eug. Evans
(Shellie... that "Eug." was dedicated to your meznememory. Not that you're dead or anything! Just......... respect. That's all, respect)

No comments: